In our mindfulness workshops participants will:
- Understand the scientific underpinnings of mindfulness
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, movement, listening, and speaking
- Develop skills to reduce emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Discuss real-life examples to find real-life solutions
- Be welcomed in a warm and inviting atmosphere
- CEUs are often available for therapists, educators, and others
- For a typical schedule, click here.
About Devon and Craig Hase
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."