We often depend on specific circumstances to bring joy into our lives: a promotion, a graduation, the birth of a child. In this 3-day mindfulness workshop from 7 - 9 pm on Friday and 10 am - 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday, Devon and Craig will guide participants through practices that can generate joy right here, right now, regardless of our circumstances.
Join us for discovery and deep self-reflection. We’ll offer mindful movement in the mornings, along with meditation instructions and practice. In the afternoons, we’ll relax into the natural beauty of the landscape and share mindful nature walks.
For people traveling from overseas, Iceland is serviced by several airlines, including budget-conscious provider WOW Airlines.
If you would like to extend your trip to explore more of beautiful Iceland, we have made arrangements for Explore Iceland to assist you with trip planning and special excursions.
- The Friday night opening teaching is from 7-9pm at beautiful Sólir Yoga, in Reykjavik.
- Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm at the boutique Frost & Fire Hotel.
- All are welcome, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and class.
- Accommodations are available at both the Guesthouse Skyrgerðin and the Frost & Fire Hotel.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All-Inclusive Price: $339 USD (~ISK 33.900)
About Devon and Craig Hase
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."