at Yoga Hanalei
March 18, 2018
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, movement, listening, and speaking
- Develop skills to reduce emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Identify and prevent empathy fatigue
- Discuss real-life examples to find real-life solutions
- Be welcomed in a warm and inviting atmosphere
“I loved this workshop. I walked out feeling calmer, kinder, and more present for my life and work.” -Student at UW-Madison
About Devon and Craig Hase
Devon and Craig have studied with some of the great meditation teachers of our time. They teach mindfulness at the UW-Madison Hospital and Clinics, the Center for Healthy Minds, and to physicians, psychotherapists, and other helping professionals in the United States and Europe.
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."