Faroe Islands Mindfulness Workshop
- 56B Hoyvíksvegur Tórshavn, Streymoy, 100 Faroe Islands (map)
Devon and Craig will be offering a two-day weekend mindfulness workshop in the Faroe Islands on June 9-10, 2018 from 10am - 4pm both days.
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Decrease emotional reactivity
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, listening, and speaking
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
The location is Grønlendingahúsið, The Greenlandic House, Jøkulstræti 8, 100 Tórshavn.
The cost is DKK 1.995 (~USD $330).
If you have any questions about the location or logistics, please email Annika Helgadóttir Davidsen.
About Devon and Craig Hase
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."