Devon and Craig will be teaching a three-day mindful compassion workshop for helping professionals and others at the Center for Psykisk Sundhedsfremme in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Learn the essential distinction between empathy and compassion
- Understand the scientific underpinnings of compassion
- Participate in heart-strengthening compassion techniques
- Decrease emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, listening, and speaking
For more information and to register, email: email@example.com
About Devon and Craig Hase
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."