We often depend on specific circumstances to bring joy into our lives: a promotion, a graduation, the birth of a child. In this 2-day mindfulness workshop from 10-5 on Saturday and 10-1 on Sunday, Devon and Craig will guide participants through practices that can generate joy right here, right now, regardless of our circumstances.
- Friday night opening teaching is from 7-9pm at Shakti Yoga, is open to all, and is offered on a donation basis. Devon and Craig request all those planning to attend the weekend workshop also attend the Friday evening event.
- Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 10am-1pm at the Key West Botanical Gardens
- Eleven CEU’s are available at no additional cost for social workers, family therapists, and mental health counselors.
- All profits from the workshop will be donated to Keys-based organizations working on hurricane relief.
- All are welcome, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and class.
- Questions? Email: email@example.com
Workshop cost is on a sliding scale:
About Devon and Craig Hase
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."