at Ashland Community Center
January 20 - 21, 2018
10am - 4pm both days
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, movement, listening, and speaking
- Develop skills to reduce emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Identify and prevent empathy fatigue
- Discuss real-life examples to find real-life solutions
- Be welcomed in a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Practice mindful movement with yoga teacher Libby Edson of YoMIND.com
"Thank you for a truly amazing weekend. I thought that the experience was incredibly well-designed. I felt that the differences across the practices of the days worked very well and their ordering was well chosen. Also, the voice that both of you gave to the experience - the definitions, insights, and guided meditations - also seemed to be 'just right.' I also love both of your voices and I am sure your words will often be with me when I engage in these practices."
-Dr. Katerine Bielaczyc, Professor of Education, Clark University
- Cost is $199
- Student/La Clinica rate: $99
- 9 CEU's available at no additional cost for licensed social workers, family therapists, and mental health counselors through the Oregon Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling.
- All are welcome, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and class.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Devon and Craig Hase
Devon and Craig have studied with some of the great meditation teachers of our time. They teach mindfulness at the UW-Madison Hospital and Clinics, the Center for Healthy Minds, and to physicians, psychotherapists, and other helping professionals in the United States and Europe.
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."