Saturday and Sunday, February 25th and 26th
At the Key West Botanical Gardens
10am - 4pm both days
In this one or two-day workshop participants will:
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Practice mindful sitting, walking, movement, listening, and speaking
- Develop skills to reduce emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Identify and prevent empathy fatigue
- Discuss real-life examples to find real-life solutions
- Be welcomed in a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Full two-day workshop cost is $245 until Feb. 24, and $295 on the day of the workshop. (Early bird price of $245 has been extended through February 24th.)
- Single one-day cost is $145. If you want to transfer to the full weekend workshop, you are welcome to do that at any time for an additional $100.
- Helping professionals and caregivers are especially invited to participate.
- Nine CEU's are available at no additional cost for licensed social workers, family therapists, and mental health counselors through the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling.
- All are welcome, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and class.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Devon and Craig Hase
Joseph Goldstein, the co-founder of Insight Meditation Society and author of acclaimed works on mindfulness, says of them, "Devon and Craig are deeply experienced practitioners, with a strong dedication to their own meditation journey. They have immersed themselves for many years in long intensive practice, and I highly recommend their mindfulness teaching."