A Mindfulness Workshop
with Craig Hase & Matthew Zepelin
At Living Arts Center
Sunday, May 21
9 to 5
- Learn essential mindfulness techniques and heart practices
- Delve into Mindful Somatics with a Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner®
- Develop skills to reduce emotional reactivity
- Reduce overwhelm and burnout
- Identify and prevent empathy fatigue
- Discuss real-life examples to find real-life solutions
- Be welcomed in a warm and inviting atmosphere
"Thank you for a truly amazing weekend. I thought that the experience was incredibly well-designed. I felt that the differences across the practices of the days worked very well and their ordering was well chosen. Also, the voice that both of you gave to the experience - the definitions, insights, and guided meditations - also seemed to be 'just right.' I also love both of your voices and I am sure your words will often be with me when I engage in these practices."
-Dr. Katerine Bielaczyc, Professor of Education, Clark University
- Cost is $125
- 7 CEUs available for social workers, therapists, and other helping professionals.
- All are welcome, regardless of race, religion, gender identification, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and class.
- Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org